Updated on June 02, 2021
Dear Friends of Hermann Historica,
OUR SPRING AUCTION WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!
Our classical auction, that started on May 26 and ended on June 2, was a great success! Not only because more than two thirds of all lots were sold, but in particular because we finally had some real auction feeling again - with real people, with a real audience on the floor! Now we are preparing for the Online-Only auction as of June 21. Please feel free to come for the auction preview, but please register up front, visits still are by appointment only.
Here are the current rules for the preview or pickup of items. We will keep a close eye on future developments, so check this site frequently.
1) Visits upon appointment only! Please register up front by phone or by email, as only a limited number of visitors is allowed in (see below), and we don't want to keep you waiting or to come in vain.
2) Corona-Test: please bring a negative Corona test certificate, not older than 48 hours (PCR test) or 24 hours (quick test), or show your vaccination pass with both vaccinations. If you have no current test certificate, we will be happy to offer a self test to you at no charge.
3) All visitors must wear a mask covering mouth and nose. Please use FFP-2 masks!
4) Upon entering our premises the first thing to do is disinfect your hands at our facilities. Dispensers are ready.
5) Maintain a safety distance of 1.5m to other people.
6) For any 10m² of floor space only 1 person must enter.
We are looking forward to your visit - and please stay healthy!