Updated on December 18, 2020
Dear Friends of Hermann Historica,
YOU MADE OUR AUTUMN AUCTIONS A GREAT SUCCESS, COVID NOTWITHSTANDING - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Both auctions, the classic auction in October/November and the online-only auction, achieved great sales quota, some oustanding results on world-record level, and pushed some hammer prices to even reach 30-times the starting price! Now we are trying to get both invoices and items out the door as quickly as we can, as the two big C's (Christmas and Covid) put quite some stress on all systems, especially transportation. Covid limitations permitting, feel free to jump in your car to come and pick-up your lots or consign with us. Please respect the following rules for all your visits with us:
1) Visits upon appointment in urgent cases only! Please register up front by phone or by email, as only a limited number of visitors is allowed in (see below), and we don't want to keep you awaiting or to come in vain.
2) All visitors must wear a mask covering mouth and nose.
3) Upon entering our premises the first thing to do is disinfect your hands at our facilities
4) Maintain a safety distance of 1.5m to other people.
5) For any 10m² of floor space only 1 person must enter.
We are looking forward to your visit - and please stay healthy!