Updated on November 25, 2021
Dear Friends of Hermann Historica,
OUR AUTUMN HAD A GREAT START - AND IT WILL HAVE A SPECTACULAR ENDING!
Finally we again had an - albeit small - audience in the auction hall! Last minute COVID restrictions had kept a few people from coming, but some 10 to 12 people were present all the time and participated enthusiastically in the bidding. Thank you!
And if you want to join us on our last day, Friday the 26th, please keep the following rules in mind:
1) Visits upon appointment only! Please register up front by phone or by email, as only a limited number of visitors is allowed in (see below), and we don't want to keep you waiting or to come in vain.
2) 3G rule: please bring a negative Corona test certificate, not older than 48 hours (PCR test), show your vaccination pass with both vaccinations, or a medical certificate confirming your antibody status. If you have no current test certificate, we will be happy to offer a self test to you at no charge, that needs to be taken at our front desk.
3) All visitors must wear a mask covering mouth and nose. Please use FFP-2 masks only!
4) Upon entering our premises the first thing to do is disinfect your hands at our facilities. Dispensers are ready.
5) Maintain a safety distance of 1.5m to other people.
We are looking forward to your visit - and please stay healthy!