Updated on June 23, 2021
Dear Friends of Hermann Historica,
OUR SPRING AUCTION WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!
Our classical auction from May 26 to June 2 was a great success! More than two thirds of all lots were sold, and finally we had an audience on the floor again. Since Monday, the 21st of June, the Online-Only auction is picking up speed and going well. Feel free to join the auction preview until Friday, June 25th, noon, but please register up front, visits still are by appointment only.
Here are the current rules for the preview or pickup of items. We will keep a close eye on future developments, so check this site frequently.
1) Visits upon appointment only! Please register up front by phone or by email, as only a limited number of visitors is allowed in (see below), and we don't want to keep you waiting or to come in vain.
2) Corona-Test: please bring a negative Corona test certificate, not older than 48 hours (PCR test) or 24 hours (quick test), or show your vaccination pass with both vaccinations. If you have no current test certificate, we will be happy to offer a self test to you at no charge.
3) All visitors must wear a mask covering mouth and nose. Please use FFP-2 masks!
4) Upon entering our premises the first thing to do is disinfect your hands at our facilities. Dispensers are ready.
5) Maintain a safety distance of 1.5m to other people.
6) For any 10m² of floor space only 1 person must enter.
We are looking forward to your visit - and please stay healthy!