Updated on October 13, 2020
Dear Friends of Hermann Historica,
In a few days only, on Sunday, October 18th, the viewing for our big fall auction with start, the first part of which is going to unfold on Thursday and Friday, the 22nd and 23rd of October. While stricter rules are currently being discussed, for the time being we will deal with the preset setup, that we kindly urge you to observe for all your visit with us, be that for the preview or the auction itself, for the pickup of purchases, for a consignment or just to have a chat with us:
1) Visits upon appointment only! Please register up front by phone or by email, as only a limited number of visitors is allowed in (see below), and we don't want to keep you awaiting or to come in vain.
2) All visitors must wear a mask covering mouth and nose.
3) Upon entering our premises the first thing to do is disinfect your hands at our facilities
4) Maintain a safety distance of 1.5m to other people.
5) For any 10m² of floor space only 1 person must enter.
We are looking forward to your visit - and please stay healthy!